Dunoon mugs are handcrafted in Stafforshire, England. They are produced by talented in-house designers and freelance artists.
High quality glazes and prints ensure accurate colour reproduction of all Dunoon designs and allows them to captur all the details and rich shades intended by the designer.
This saxophone design by Jane Fern has brightly coloured wind instruments on a musical note background
- The flare at the top of the mug makes it very pleasant to dring out of.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Capacity – 0.48L
- Size: 11.3cm High and 10cm Wide
- Dunoon mugs are dishwasher safe, however the decorative colours will eventually fade over a long period of time due to the caustic nature of dishwasher detergents, particularly if the mug has 22 carat gold on.?
- Dunoon mugs are?safe to use in a microwave, providing the decoration does not contain metals such as 22 carat gold or silver.